Alloy nedir? Alloy kelimesinin okunuşu, İngilizce ve Türkçe karşılığı, ilgili ve türetilmiş kelimeler ve cümle içinde kullanımları.
Alloy Türkçe Anlamı
- değeri azaltan şey
- kaliteyi düşüren şey
- alaşım hazırlamak
- karışım yapmak
- değerini düşürmek
İngilizce Açıklama (Description)
- n. A mixture of two or more metals or of a metal and some other substance: Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc.
- n. A cheaper metal mixed with a valuable metal.
- v. To mix so as to form an alloy.
- v. To lessen or decrease; mar: The fun of our trip was alloyed by many little mishaps.
Alloy Cümle İçinde Kullanımı”
- This new material, an alloy of titanium and nickel, has an ability to return to its original shape after bending.
- These strong alloy wires exert continuous light pressure on the teeth.
- The color is “white gold” but the alloy too soft, about as soft as silver.
- The aluminum alloy combines the properties of machinability, corrosion resistance, strength and brazeability.
- They are made from a zinc alloy that is polished to a brilliant shine.
- An alloy is a combination of metals or metals combined with one or more other elements.
- It is implied in the introduction that the purpose of the law is to protect the people, and especially the soldiers, from extortion, but possibly, as Bücher has surmised, the emperor may have wished to maintain or to raise the value of the denarius, which had been steadily declining because of the addition of alloy to the coin.
- The gold in this new currency was purer than that used by Croesus, or in the older coins in the Ionic cities of Asia Minor; the coins which have come down to us show but little alloy of silver.
- “alloy steel” : alaşımlı çelik
- “copper alloy” : bakır alaşımı
- “iron alloy” : demir alaşımı
- “copper-nickel alloy” : bakır-nikel alaşımı