J harfiyle başlayan ingilizce fiiller, 2. ve 3. halleri (past, past participle) ve türkçe anlamları. J ile İngilizce fiiller (verbs) listesi.
J Harfi İle Başlayan İngilizce Fiiller ve Anlamları
Verb / Simple Past / Past Participle / Türkçesi
- to jam / jammed / jammed / sıkışmak
- to jar / jarred / jarred / kavanozlamak
- to jaw / jawed / jawed / çene çalmak
- to jeer / jeered / jeered / alay etmek
- to jerk / jerked / jerked / sarsılmak
- to jest / jested / jested / jest yapmak
- to jib / jibbed / jibbed / itmek
- to jingle / jingled / jingled / karıştırmak
He heard the pennies jingle in his pocket.
- to jockey / jockeyed / jockeyed / dolandırmak
- to join / joined / joined / katılmak
I used to join my brothers, fishing in matches for the local pub team, the Raven pub.
- to joint / jointed / jointed / birleştirmek
- to joke / joked / joked / şaka yapmak
- to jolt / jolted / jolted / sarsmak
- to jostle / jostled / jostled / sarsmak
We spent an hour jostling with the crowds as we did our shopping.
She was cheered and clapped by tourists who jostled to see her.
There is a wide spread of stories jostling for coverage on today’s front pages.
- to jot / jotted / jotted / not etmek
- to joust / jousted / jousted / polemiğe girmek
The knights jousted against each other.
The oil company jousts with Esso for lead position in UK sales
- to jubilate / jubilated / jubilated / neşelendirmek
- to judge / judged / judged / yargılamak
- to juggle / juggled / juggled / hokkabazlık etmek
He is learning to juggle.
He juggled four balls at once.
She somehow manages to juggle a dozen tasks at once.
- to juice / juiced / juiced / meyve suyu sıkmak
- to jumble / jumbled / jumbled / karmakarışık etmek
- to jump / jumped / jumped / zıplamak
She has jumped from an aeroplane four times.
I jumped the last six feet down to the deck.
He jumped the first fence beautifully.
Adam jumped from his seat at the girl’s cry.
- to justify / justified / justified / haklı göstermek
- to juxtapose / juxtaposed / juxtaposed / yan yana koymak