İçinde Add geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler. Add kelimesinin İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı ile ilgili olarak örnek cümlelerin yer aldığı sayfamız.
Add İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***Donald added water.
- ***Add a little milk.
- ***Add it to the list.
- ***Add more water to it.
- ***I have nothing to add.
- ***Please add up the bill.
- ***Donald had nothing to add.
- ***Don’t add too much salt.
- ***He added to his savings.
- ***He added up the figures.
- ***Add a little more pepper.
- ***Something doesn’t add up.
- ***Donald added up the numbers.
- ***I can’t add anything else.
- ***Please add up the numbers.
- ***I added a room to my house.
- ***Donald had nothing more to add.
- ***I added his name to the list.
- ***What does all this add up to?
- ***I have nothing to add to that.
- ***Donald added a room to his house.
- ***Please add my name to the list.
- ***Donald told Mary not to add sugar.
- ***Do you have something to add, Donald?
- ***He added that he didn’t believe it.
- ***I have nothing else to add to that.
- ***I’m adding the finishing touches now.
- ***He added a little sugar to the coffee.
- ***What we want to do next is add some salt.
- ***He added a little sugar and milk to his tea.
- ***Adding comments makes reading the code easier.
- ***The children are learning to add and subtract.
- ***Donald added some interesting spices to the stew.
- ***Donald didn’t know how many cups of sugar to add.
- ***Donald diced the carrots and added them to the stew.
- ***Would you like to add anything to what I’ve said?
- ***Donald added a few finishing touches to the painting.
- ***Is there anything you want to add to what I just said?
- ***Donald adds a little money to his savings account each month.
- ***Donald added his name to the list of people who wanted to attend the dance.
- ***Donald added his own name to the list of people who wanted to take part in the dance.
***Add it to my bill.
- ***May I add a point?
- ***That doesn’t add up.
- ***Add sugar to the tea.
- ***Add up these figures.
- ***Add water to the soup.
- ***Don’t add annotations.
- ***We added something new.
- ***Add my name to the list.
- ***We like to add new members to our group.
- ***What do you have to add to 17 to get 60?
- ***Add a few words before I seal the letter.
- ***Add a little more milk to my tea, please.
- ***If you add three and four, you get seven.
- ***Thank you for adding me to your contacts.
- ***That adds a new dimension to our problem.
- ***I have nothing to add to the conversation.
- ***My mother forgot to add salt to the salad.
- ***The tea is too strong. Add a bit of water.
- ***How about adding some Worcestershire sauce?
- ***I always add a spoonful of honey to my tea.
- ***You have to add more details to the report.
- ***Have you ever added an article to Wikipedia?
- ***The beautiful weather added to our pleasure.
- ***The bill added up to three thousand dollars.
- ***Don’t add sentences from copyrighted sources.
***It is easy to add numbers using a calculator.
***What did they add this needless function for?
***Adding comments makes the code easier to read.
***I’d like to add some information to my report.
***We need to add information about our products.
***Would you like to add me to your contact list?
***Do you have anything to add to his explanation?
***Do you want to install this free browser add-on?
***The news of his arrival added to our excitement.
***Adding comments makes it easier to read the code.
***He’s not smart enough to add numbers in his head.
***I like to add basil to season my spaghetti sauce.
***If the coffee is too strong, add some more water.
***The loss adds up to more than one million dollar.
***We need to add some statistics to the PowerPoint.
***Your stupid remark just added fuel to the flames.
***Let me add a few words before you seal the letter.
***He added that he had a wonderful time at the party.
***He isn’t smart enough to add up numbers in his head.
***I thought I might add a little more salt to the stew.
- ***If you’re interested, I’ll add your name to the list.
- ***I’ve added my recommendations to improve the situation.
- ***My mother tasted the soup and added a little more salt.
- ***I added a picture and hope that you find it appropriate.
- ***She added in her letter that she would write again soon.
- ***We’re thinking of adding on another bedroom to the house.
- ***In the United States, fluoride is added to the drinking water.
- ***The money that Chris has not paid back adds up to a large sum.
- ***As time went on, rules were added to the game to make it safer.
- ***If you add one hundred to one thousand, you get eleven hundred.
- ***We can’t add days to our life, but we can add life to our days.
- ***It’s discouraging that the travel expenses add up to 20,000 yen.
- ***He said he was hungry, and then he added that he was also thirsty.