İngilizce domates çorbası, tomato soup tarifli.Domates çorbası, tomato soup ingilizce olarak nasıl yapılır, açıklaması, recipe.
İngilizce Domates Çorbası Tarifi
- Tomatoes 10-12 medium
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Carrot 1/2 medium
- Celery 2 inch stick
- Onion 1 medium
- Basil leaves a few
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Oil 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Bay leaf 1
- Peppercorns 4-6
- Salt to taste
- Peppercorns crushed 1/2 teaspoon
Wash and cut tomatoes into quarters. Peel, wash and chop garlic. Peel, wash and cut carrots into roundels. Wash and finely chop celery. Peel, wash and slice onion. Wash basil leaves and cut into thin strips. Heat oil and butter in a pan, add bay leaf, peppercorn, sliced onions and sauté until translucent.
Add the chopped garlic and celery, stir-fry briefly. Add carrot roundels and tomatoes, stir-fry for a minute and add three cups of water. Bring it to a boil. Cook for ten to fifteen minutes covered with a lid. Strain the blended mixture through a strainer. Reserve the liquid. Remove peppercorns and bay leaf from the residue and allow it to cool.
Blend in a mixer to get a smooth puree. Pass it through a sieve or strainer. Add the reserved liquid to the pureed tomatoes and adjust the consistency. Put it back on heat. Add salt, freshly crushed peppercorns and let it simmer for a couple of minutes. Just before serving, add the basil leaves.
1) Cook chopped onion in olive oil until tender, then add tomato paste. Every great soup starts with an onion! Once it’s tender, we’ll stir in a dollop of tomato paste and let it cook for a couple of minutes. Tomato paste offers deep tomato flavor and adds a lot of intensity to this soup.
2) Add whole canned tomatoes and vegetable broth, and gently simmer for 30 minutes.
Next, we’ll add one big can of whole tomatoes. Did you know that whole tomatoes are the highest-quality canned tomatoes? Canning companies reserve the less ideal tomatoes for diced and crushed varieties. Don’t worry about breaking up the tomatoes as they cook, because we’re going to blend them next. This is the perfect time to clean up the kitchen or kick back with a glass of wine. You know which one I’m rooting for.
3) Transfer the soup to a blender, and add a few more essential ingredients. I always recommend using your stand blender for soups (vs. an immersion blender), because stand blenders produce much creamier soups. Now, we’re going to add a few key ingredients: Great Northern beans (for creamy texture), butter (for amazing rich flavor), a little sugar (it balances the acidity of the tomatoes), salt and pepper. I don’t add sugar to savory dishes often, but just 1 teaspoon makes a big difference.
4) Blend until completely smooth, and serve. There’s nothing better than tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich. You could also enjoy this soup with a big green salad. I actually think it would go great with this lentil and carrot green salad.