İçinde Spring (İlkbahar) geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler. Spring (İlkbahar) ile ilgili ingilizce kelimeler, türkçe karşışılkları ve cümle örnekleri.
Spring (İlkbahar) İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***Allergy is typical in spring or fall, and cold more so in winter.
- ***Spring is here.
- ***Spring has come.
- ***He retires next spring.
- ***On spring, we go to picnic every weekend.
- ***I’m going to work during the spring vacation.
- ***Some flowers bloom in the spring and other flowers bloom in the fall.
- ***Spring is coming earlier, and nature is scrambling to keep up.
- ***Females give birth to one litter per year, in spring or early summer.
- ***Plant bulbs in fall or spring as soon as possible after you get them.
- ***Spring is almost here, and with it, one of my favorite spring vegetables: asparagus.
- ***Medicine cabinets need spring cleaning as much as closets do.
- ***Birds are urged northward in the spring by rising temperatures, increasing moisture, and decreasing pressure.
- ***It was a quiet walk with the smell of blooming spring flowers.
- ***Bloom comes at some time from spring to fall, depending on species.
- ***Excavation of their quarries is carried out from late spring through early fall.
- ***Film festivals used to have two seasons, roughly spring and fall.
- ***Most species are grown fairly easily from seeds sown in spring or early summer.
- ***The goal, he said, is to clear the current backlog of claims before spring enrollment begins
- ***Long spikes of narrow bright red flowers in spring or early summer.
- ***Shades of white, pink rose, red and lavender in midwinter to late spring.
- ***In the spring they return, laying eggs along the way.
- ***The next best time is spring, after all danger of frost is past and before weather turns hot.
- ***Most berries prosper with one feeding of a complete fertilizer in early spring.
- ***My favorite season is spring.
İlkbahar İle İlgili İngilizce Kelimeler
April – Nisan, March – Mart, May – Mayıs ayı, baby animals – yavru hayvanlar, melt – erimek, eritmek, baseball – beyzbol, birth – doğum, narcissus – nergis, bloom – Çiçek açmak, nest – yuva, blossom – çiçek, born – doğuş, picnic – piknik, breeze – esinti, bud – tomurcuk, rabbit – tavşan, bulbs – çiçek soğanı, rain – yağmur, bunny – tavşan, rainbow – gökkuşağı, butterfly – kelebek, raincoat – yağmurluk, rebirth – yeniden doğuş, chick – civciv, robin – narbülbülü, crocus – çiğdem, season – sezon, daffodil – nergis, showers – duşlar, slicker – yağmurluk, Easter – Paskalya, snowdrop – kardelen, eggs – yumurtalar, spring – bahar, spring cleaning – Bahar temizliği, flowers – Çiçekler, sprout – filiz, foal – tay, sunshine – güneş ışığı, green – yeşil, grass – çimen, thaw – erime, grow – büyümek, tulip – lâle, hatch – kapak, umbrella – şemsiye, hyacinth – sümbül, vernal equinox – ilkbahar gündönümü, June – Haziran, warming – ısınma, kite – uçurtma, weather – hava, windy – rüzgarlı, lamb – Kuzu, worm – solucan, life cycle – yaşam döngüsü