Baş harfi V olan ingilizce kız isimleri, erkek isimleri ve unisex isimler. V harfi ile başlayan ingilizce bebek isimleri.
V Harfi İle Başlayan İngilizce İnsan İsimleri
V HARFİYLE BAŞLAYAN İNGİLİZCE KIZ BEBEK İSİMLERİ
- Vada / Vashti / Verda / Vicenta / Virginia
- Valdis / Veda / Verena / Victoria / Visara
- Valencia / Vega / Verity / Vida / Vita
- Valentina / Velda / Verna / Vidya / Vittoria
- Valerie / Vella / Verona / Vienna / Viva
- Vandana / Velma / Veronica / Vigdis / Viveca
- Vanessa / Venice / Veruca / Vina / Vonda
- Vanetta / Venus / Vesta / Viola /
- Vanity / Vera / Vevina / Violet /
V HARFİYLE BAŞLAYAN İNGİLİZCE ERKEK BEBEK İSİMLERİ
- Vaclav / Valia / Vernell / Vijay / Vitus
- Vadim / Van / Verner / Vikram / Vivek
- Valdemar / Vance / Vernon / Ville / Vivian
- Valente / Vangelis / Versilius / Vincent / Vladimir
- Valentin / Varro / Vester / Virgil / Volker
- Valentine / Varun / Vibol / Virgile / Von
- Valentino / Vasilis / Victor / Vito /
- Valerio / Vaughan / Vidal / Vittorio /
V HARFİYLE BAŞLAYAN İNGİLİZCE UNİSEX İSİMLER
- Vivian / Voss
Valentina is a feminine given name. It is a feminine form of the Roman name Valentinus, which is derived from the Latin word “valens” meaning “healthy, strong”.
The name Valdemar is boy’s name of Scandinavian, Swedish origin.
Valerie is a traditionally feminine name with English and French origins. It can mean “brave,” courtesy of its most obvious Latin root word, “valiant,” and is also said to mean “strong” or even “healthy.” Valerie is the feminine of the Roman family clan name, Valerius.
Vanessa is a girl’s name of British origin, meaning “butterfly.” This title was brought to life poetically in 1712 when Anglo-Irish author Jonathan Swift needed a name for a character in a poem he was writing.
A Latin name, Vienna means “forest stream.”
Vivian, as a girl’s name, is of Latin origin, meaning “lively.” This name derives from the Latin name Vivianus, which comes from the Latin word vivus, meaning “alive” This name inspires a vibrant life and legacy both, already standing the test of time since the 19th century.